May 20, 2026 11:26 pm

Top Articles

More

A new slipjoint from Civivi is getting prepped to roll out this year. It’s called the Almeris, and it is a fully modern slipjoint, slick and polished. While it’s not completely unheard of for a non-locking knife to be large, it’s not especially common – and the Almeris isn’t bucking that trend. In fact, it’s a tad on the smaller side compared to your average 2026 EDC: many fresh models, from Civivi and many other manufacturers, are rolling out with blades in the 3.3-3.5 inch range, but the Almeris dips beneath the 3-inch mark entirely, with a blade that measures 2.95 inches. There’s a blacked out version if you want something…edgier The blade shape is a handsomely streamlined drop point, with minimal falalerie outside of the requisite long pull nail mark for two-hand opening. The shape is a bonafide, no arguin’ classic for everyday carry, with a sensible geometry that we don’t even need to spend much ink explaining; even your un-knife trend conscious friends could intuit how to the use the Almeris merely by looking at it. And while they may never have heard of Nitro-V, even these unenlightened folks will be able to maintain this amenable modern nitrogen…

This article was originally published by Tyler Durden at ZeroHedge.  Ali Vaez, director of the Iran Project at the International Crisis Group, has summed up where things stand: “Since the ceasefire came into effect, both Washington and Tehran appear to be operating under the illusion that time is on their side,” he said. “Each seems to believe that the blockade and counter-blockade in the Strait of Hormuz impose greater costs on the other, while offering a breathing space to regroup for a possible resumption of hostilities,” Vaez told Al Jazeera. On Wednesday, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards issued a fresh warning amid this ongoing standoff, warning that the Middle East war will extend beyond the region if the United States and Israel resume their attacks. via Shutterstock “If the aggression against Iran is repeated, the promised regional war will this time spread far beyond the region, and our devastating blows will crush you,” the IRGC says in the statement published on their website, Sepah News. The warring sides are no closer to getting back to the negotiating table, after President Trump has given just a few ‘days’ to comply on the nuclear issue, which so far, Tehran has not budged on. But in the meantime, Iran still…

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Ella Langley gave her fans an inside look at her time at the Academy of Country Music Awards.In an Instagram reel shared on Wednesday, the 27-year-old country music superstar let fans in on how she spent her day at the ACM Awards, including clips of her arriving to the venue, getting her hair and makeup done and getting carried out to the car when the night was over.”Welcome to today,” she says at the start of the video. She can be heard telling the camera later in the video that “this job is not something that you can kind of half a–. You just have to full force. Don’t be afraid of embarrassing yourself.”The video also showed her entourage’s reaction to her award win and watching her accept the award on a TV backstage. While celebrating, her friends can be heard yelling at the TV for her to cry and “get vulnerable.” COUNTRY MUSIC STAR ELLA LANGLEY JOINS SYDNEY SWEENEY AS AMERICAN EAGLE’S NEW ‘DENIM DARLING'”Y’all I’ve never cried when I won an award,” she told the camera, while getting ready. “For all of you who get upset when I don’t cry,…

Less than two months after U.S. forces rescued two crew members behind enemy lines after their aircraft was shot down over Iran, filmmaker Michael Bay has confirmed he will be helming a movie based on the mission.Backed by Universal Pictures, the “Transformers” director is slated to shepherd the speed-of-light-turnaround project based on the April 3 shoot down of a U.S. Air Force F-15E Strike Eagle and subsequent rescue of its crew during U.S.-led operations against the Islamic Republic, Deadline reported. The untitled movie is expected to be based on a book by author Mitchell Zuckoff, which will be released in 2027, according to Deadline. Bay previously worked with Zuckoff on the film adaptation of 13 Hours, which chronicled the 2012 attack on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya. On April 3, the F-15, call sign Dude 44, was downed by Iranian air defenses at approximately 4:40 a.m. local time, becoming the first manned aircraft to be lost to hostile anti-aircraft fire since Operation Epic Fury began on Feb. 28. Both crew members ejected and landed miles apart. Though the pilot was located within hours and rescued — after an intense fight — the aircraft’s weapons systems officer remained on the…

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Two Americans have died in the Philippines during a military engagement that the government said involved communist-linked groups.Lyle Prijoles, 40, and transgender woman Kai Dana-Rene Sorem, 26, were among the 19 people killed last month during a firefight between the Philippine Army and suspected members of a communist insurgency.The U.S.-born Filipino Americans are now at the center of a disputed encounter, with critics alleging the two were active combatants for the New People’s Army (NPA), the armed wing of the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP), which has been designated a foreign terrorist organization by the U.S. State Department. Human rights groups and the NPA, however, reportedly maintain that the pair were civilian activists who posed no military threat.According to the City Journal, the two Americans were first exposed to left-wing ideology through college-linked institutions that critics say helped pave the way to involvement with groups the Philippine government has long argued serve as fronts for the CPP.FAMILIAR PROTEST GROUPS MOBILIZE IMMEDIATELY AFTER ICE SHOOTING OF MINNESOTA PROTESTER “This brings to two (2) the number of U.S. citizens—Lyle Prijoles and Kai Dana-Rene Sorem—who died in the same incident, a development that highlights…

The U.S. military services are planning to ask for exceptions to Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s decision to allow military personnel to decide whether to get an annual flu vaccine, after years of requiring the shot. Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness Anthony Tata told senators Wednesday the department has solicited input from the services, which are now coming back “with a robust set of exception” requests. Tata said the exceptions are “draft pre-decisional” and will be gathered by the department, reviewed and sent to Hegseth for final decisions. “We are talking submarines, we are talking about ships, we are talking about basic training, we are talking about Ranger School,” Tata said. During a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing on military personnel policy, Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, raised concerns over military readiness of the U.S. armed forces as a result of the change. Noting that the U.S. Army developed the flu vaccine to halt the spread of disease, she asked whether the DoD reviewed any studies that influenced the change. “There’s such a thing as leadership that would say to the service members, ‘This is for your health protection. It’s science based,’” Hirono said. RELATEDTata said Hegseth made the…

Trending Now

A new slipjoint from Civivi is getting prepped to roll out this year. It’s called the Almeris, and it is a fully modern slipjoint, slick and polished. While it’s not completely unheard of for a non-locking knife to be large, it’s not especially common – and the Almeris isn’t bucking…

Less than two months after U.S. forces rescued two crew members behind enemy lines after their aircraft was shot down over Iran, filmmaker Michael Bay has confirmed he will be helming a movie based on the mission.Backed by Universal Pictures, the “Transformers” director is slated to shepherd the speed-of-light-turnaround project…

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Two Americans have died in the Philippines during a military engagement that the government said involved communist-linked groups.Lyle Prijoles, 40, and transgender woman Kai Dana-Rene Sorem, 26, were among the 19 people killed last month during a firefight between the Philippine Army…

The U.S. military services are planning to ask for exceptions to Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth’s decision to allow military personnel to decide whether to get an annual flu vaccine, after years of requiring the shot. Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness Anthony Tata told senators Wednesday the department…

While the risk of Ebola and hantavirus to Americans is low, the World Health Organization, along with other experts, says that both are still a concern. However, health officials state that the Ebola outbreak is a far more serious epidemic than the hanatavirus. “I am deeply concerned about the scale…

Latest Articles

More

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — Drones are profoundly changing the Army’s approach to aviation and combined arms training, Maj. Gen. Clair A. Gill, commanding general of the U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence, told Military Times in an interview.During the Army’s first annual Best Drone Warfighter Competition in Huntsville, Alabama, the Fort Rucker-based aviation chief shared his insights about the impact of drones on military doctrine.“The application of drone technology is only limited by your creativity,” he said. “It’s this constantly evolving game of technology and craftsmanship to create the desired effect that you want on the other end.”While Army aviators are no strangers to unmanned systems, drones being fielded today are immensely different from those developed over the last two decades, many of which tended to be larger and required more manpower to operate, Gill said. “In the last five to 10 years I would say we have seen a complete shift in what drone technology is and how it can be used,” Gill said. The net result, he added, is that drones are “no longer just the purview of Army aviation.” “I would argue now with the proliferation of small drones and how cheap and effective they can be that…

This article was originally published by Cassie B. at Natural News.  Saudi Arabia invests $3 billion in Elon Musk’s xAI, gaining a stake in SpaceX. The investment is part of Saudi Arabia’s strategic push to become a global AI leader. This ties Saudi wealth directly to critical U.S. aerospace and defense infrastructure. The deal builds on a prior partnership to build a major AI data center in Saudi Arabia. It intensifies a regional AI rivalry with the UAE and raises geopolitical questions. In a move that solidifies the global race for artificial intelligence dominance, Saudi Arabia has placed a massive $3 billion bet on Elon Musk’s tech ambitions. The kingdom’s AI champion, HUMAIN, announced it became a “significant minority shareholder” in Musk’s xAI just prior to its blockbuster merger with SpaceX. This investment, confirmed on February 18, directly ties Saudi sovereign wealth to one of America’s most critical aerospace and defense contractors, raising profound questions about national security, technological sovereignty, and the future geopolitical landscape of AI. The deal represents the splashiest direct investment yet for HUMAIN, a company created by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman last year to advance the kingdom’s AI capabilities. According to statements, HUMAIN’s $3 billion…

NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! A North Carolina man with a lengthy rap sheet is back behind bars after allegedly assaulting a police officer at a local hospital. Justin Wilkes, 37, was taken into custody on Wednesday after he allegedly hit a campus police officer in the head at ECU Health Medical Center in Greenville, according to WBTV. Wilkes allegedly had been ordered to leave the property, resulting in an argument in which Wilkes began yelling at the officer, the outlet reported. VIOLENT REPEAT OFFENDER ACCUSED OF KILLING TEACHER AS 911 CALL REVEALED HER FINAL MOMENTS: REPORT As Wilkes was being arrested, he allegedly hit the officer in the head and made “utterances” with the intent to “provoke immediate violent retaliation.”Wilkes was later arrested and charged with assaulting a police officer, disorderly conduct and resisting a public officer, according to jail records obtained by Fox News Digital. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ALLEGEDLY AMBUSHED WOMAN ON FLORIDA BEACH IN RANDOM ATTEMPTED DROWNING ATTACK: POLICE According to court records obtained by WBTV, Wiles was out of jail on pretrial release at the time of Wednesday’s arrest. He had previously been arrested on Feb. 11 – just one week earlier – for trespassing at the same hospital. Court…

The Department of Defense is defending its decision to invite controversial Pastor Doug Wilson, a self-described Christian nationalist who opposes women serving in combat, to preside over a 15-minute worship service at the Pentagon this week. A spokeswoman for Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said he was glad to welcome Wilson to the Pentagon on Tuesday to deliver a devotional as part of a monthly Christian gathering he instituted last summer. “Despite the Left’s efforts to remove our Christian heritage from our great nation, Secretary Hegseth is among those who embrace it,” the spokeswoman’s statement read.In an interview with Military Times, Wilson, a Navy veteran who served aboard the USS Tusk and USS Ray from 1971 to 1975, said the heart of his message to the hundreds of troops who voluntarily attended the service was simple: “Stand firm, don’t be cowed.” Wilson leads the Christ Church in Moscow, Idaho, and co-founded the Communion of Reformed Evangelical Churches (CREC), which has grown into a global network comprising more than 160 congregations. But his theological and historical views, particularly on slavery and gender roles, have long drawn scrutiny and criticism.In his own church, women are barred from leadership roles and congregational voting is…

© 2026 Survive Fallout. All Rights Reserved.